In 2020 the National Nurse-Led Care Consortium is co-hosting a conference with the National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers. "The Power of Data to Build a Healthier Nation" will be held June 10-12, 2020 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Save the date!
REGISTRATION OPEN SOON - PLEASE CHECK LATER OR SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER FOR UPDATES
- Investigate current use of data to support integration of population health in practice and academia
- Understand how data drives new care delivery models and improvements in healthcare
- Examine how data can inform the development of healthcare policy
- Assess healthcare workforce and investigate strategies to support inclusivity and resiliency in capacity building
- Understand and address the impact of the Future of Nursing 2020-2030 report
Planning Committee: National Nurse-Led Care Consortium; The National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers; New Jersey Collaborating Center for Nursing; Center for Nursing, Foundation of New York State Nurses; Pennsylvania Action Coalition