The Nurse-Led Care Conference will convene national leaders to learn about the transformative role that nurses play in designing the future of healthcare. The event includes a keynote address, plenary and breakout sessions, in-depth pre-conference workshops, and a networking reception.
We are now accepting abstracts for the Nurse-Led Care Conference. All submissions are due by May 31, 2019 at midnight.
The 2019 Nurse-Led Care Conference will take place on October 1-3 in Nashville, TN
- Identify opportunities to promote and implement value based care strategies.
- Demonstrate how to build and support a resilient nurse-led workforce.
- Increase awareness of the policy landscape advancing a nurse-led workforce.
- Create a data-driven culture to demonstrate the impact and value of nurse-led care.
Abstract submissions are now closed.
Before you begin, you will need the following information/documentation to complete your submission:
- Download, complete, and upload Conflict of Interest (COI) form for each presenter
- Abstract title
- Abstract description
- Disclosure of funding sources
- Name, title, credentials, address, phone, and email address for each presenter
- Choose at least 2 Learning Objectives
- Description of any relevant community partnerships
- Abstract information (maximum 500 words)
Sponsor the Nurse-Led Care Conference
Support our work and reach your audience by sponsoring our conference. Click here for details.
STAY CONNECTED TO NURSE-LED CARE