The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium is available to consult with your organization to deliver training and technical assistance (T/TA). We support community health centers, schools of nursing, nonprofits, and service agencies in achieving health outcomes for the communities they serve.
Training and Technical Assistance Services
- Virtual webinars
- In-person conference presentations (including keynote presentations)
- Virtual and in-person workshops
- Asynchronous learning
- Peer-learning opportunities
- Podcast episodes
- Phone and video consultations
- Publication and whitepaper authorship
T/TA services are available based on a modest fee schedule, we can be shared upon request. Please complete the form below with your request and we will respond accordingly.
- Emergency management
- Resilience-building & burnout-mitigation
- Uniform Data System (UDS)
- Social determinants of health (SDOH)
- Trauma-informed care & organizations
- Community partnerships
- Integrating hepatitis C treatment into primary care
- Serving residents of public housing
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL TRAINING
More training and consultation services are available for NNCC members. Please contact us to see how we can help you or your clinic.
STAY CONNECTED TO NURSE-LED CARE